FREE Legal Workshop for Parents: You're a GREAT parent. But... are you failing to plan?
A whopping 69% of parents do not have any legal protections in place for their kids if something happened to them. Of those that have, many have made one of the six common mistakes that could make those protections useless.
Local mom and attorney Nicole Wipp will describe what happens when parents don’t plan for the worst. More importantly, Nicole will help parents take charge & ensure their children are cared for even in the worst of times. The second worst thing that can happen to a child – after losing you – is if you fail to plan for them.
At her free workshop you will discover:
• How to choose the right guardians for your children and make sure they are never taken from your home and placed with strangers if something happens to you
• How to avoid the 6 most common mistakes parents make when naming a guardian
• How to make sure your assets are immediately and privately available to your guardians
• How you can take control away from judges who don’t know you and your children
• How giving kids money outright can harm them and what to do instead
Whether you’re single, married, in a same-sex or blended family, Nicole will help you craft an effective estate and child protection plan so that your children & loved ones are protected from unnecessary trauma in the event something happens to you.
RSVP Today! Register online at www.MiEstateLawyer.com or
Call (248) 278-1511 or (810) 222-2270Visit Event Website for More Info
Howell, Brighton, Pinckney , Fowlerville, Hartland, Cohoctah, Hamburg, Hell, Pinckney, Linden, Webberville, Argentine, Gregory